HOME ART

miércoles, 18 de febrero de 2015

Sketching: THE BEGINNING OF THIS BLOG

 

  In the beginning I (3) stole the crayons to my older brother (5). I also used to copy and scribble drawings: put color where there was. My brother was the person I most followed.

   So I start my career for life drawing, painting and other facets of artistic alacrity. No retain visual material of that time but I'll count a small sketches that gave me the push to focus on art (years after my graduation from school DRAWING & PAINTING) and take it day by day.


  At that time he was employed by a vinicolera. Delivery in liquid store, a hotel maintenance, Assistant in a warehouse and a power generator (in the order written but obviously not simultaneously). I always came home exhausted. Non nothing. Only draw pictures tickled me most of my contacts. It was a long time using pencil and charcoal, but I took enough.

   These are some of those occasional sketches:


1) - Usually the image should have something spontaneous so I can catch. Here is the outline of the face of a good friend who did not tell him (or showed) the drawing up and published (presumptuous on my part, I know). This was the first (or second? Or third? ...fourth , may be?) Of a long series of sketches based on the same dynamic.








2)-This sketch is one that I like most about those days because the movement of the model (which many mistook for a dear friend) and delicacy are gorgeous and the sensuality of its superb strokes. Like the others draw a picture on the computer screen.










3)- I was always curious paint a dark-skinned woman (for her cheekbones, his curly hair, among other things) .and this sketch made me feel very lucky because I could project the naturalness and beauty of the model.



  


  Here as I said above I present only some of those scribbles. Scribbles that made me take more seriously my skills and leave my melancholy and existential decay. I chose to embark on a path of no regrets. A path full of color and creativity. But it is just the beginning. Since everything is a link in life. Including the existence of this blog.



    I say goodbye thanking all those people who did not notice me encouragement and a pat on the back. And also fails Dylan Thomas poem that I like:



In my craft or sullen art
Exercised in the still night
When only the moon rages
And the lovers lie abed
With all their griefs in their arms,
I labour by singing light
Not for ambition or bread
Or the strut and trade of charms



On the ivory stages
But for the common wages
Of their most secret heart.
Not for the proud man apart
From the raging moon I write
On these spindrift pages
Nor for the towering dead
With their nightingales and psalms
But for the lovers, their arms
Round the griefs of the ages,
Who pay no praise or wages
Nor heed my craft or art.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario