HOME ART

viernes, 27 de febrero de 2015

Aftermath of sketches: ABOUT LINES AND THE SOUL


I had already spoken in my first post about the time of melancholy. Times when it came and went every day like a zombie. My skills did not interest me much. The drawings were always my refuge teenager. In those left much of what does not speak. But about those post them later. Now I will show and speak of those who witnessed the transition of the time. We begin with a screening ink:


timeless ink

Most of the time I preferred the sketch as a resource. Its easy to use and fast transmission-reception of the message. In this case a sketch with some plushes. Making a simple screening of figures that merge into perpetual romance. The achievement of light and shadow is not exact but if you captured the strength of the work. I came out of the dark ages and into a time that excess light confused me and turned my thoughts on uneven stroke.


ink drawing

This result gives the black and white is unmatched. Black ink dripping on paper and dissolves as the soul that falls drop by drop in the rain. White ink detailing and pulled the clumsiness of my brush. Experienced and looking.





Singular Sketch

The soul and eyes looking spontaneity. Even in the singularities.




sketch of models

In this post I will conclude the series of sketches of old.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario