HOME ART

viernes, 20 de febrero de 2015

Learning: LIGHT, SHADOWS AND COLOR!

   
My way of learning was very fluid but not without setbacks and disappointments. My skill for drawing arose in me from a very young mimicking the magnificent drawings (then) my older brother immersed in their eagerness achieved.

    I on the other hand was not very good. But the variety of those lights and shadows, and vibrant color that evoked on paper did not give me up.


    I grew up drawing characters from Dragon Ball Z, Pokemon, video games, etc. like any other child. But it was not until entering school drawing and painting State University to develop me and involves serious.


Jurisdiction seven wonderful years (hated and loved) when I learned of lights, shadows and color theory. Management perspective pure and variables, history of national and world art. Seven years stumbling, decepcionándome not only my fault but the abysmal response of many relatives, and often getting up. Because it says there that "what matters is not how many times you get up but get up". ... Or so I think it says!

    Here I will show some of my work early and mid-my journey in art school. They are just some because many or more than half were lost or damaged:



still life 3

    My first strokes were like those of all awkward. But in each hand movement sought a technique. From the cake to Acrylic, Watercolor Oil Paintings from. Everything pointed to a reunion with Impressionism. That quest to meet me with a kind of more naturalistic painting. That depends more on the spontaneity of light on objects.


still life
still life


This painting was the subject of my second exhibition of the school of drawing and painting. That simple as it looks caught the attention of a couple of notable people in the plastic.



    The domain of lights and shadows can be very expensive when you do not understand the proper use of light. Her quality of the work and the effect depends on the viewer. If no good mastery of light pass people will stop looking at your work. These are things I learned in school and mainly watching.


still life 2

    Search leftovers, make way for the light, compose, display complementary recognize the balance ... a magnificent job fills all color and satisfaction.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario