HOME ART

domingo, 1 de marzo de 2015

The Ascension: THE SPLENDOR OF OIL PAINTING (part 1)!


    In art history there has been a kind of painting that has caused so much commotion as oil painting. Its texture, pigmentation and results. Just look how evokes the shadows and lights with details about anything unrelated to the feeling of viewers. The sensitivity transmitting a well worked oil portrait is almost a divine experience.

   Later publishes some recent portraits. But now I will show you my promotion to this technique that I've stuck voluntarily. It's like opiate dependence: lifetime and transcendent.




This picture is very symbolic for me. I take a few months to finish. There is nothing more nor less than the first oil painting that I painted in my life. Many painted pears, apples or some sort of still life. I for one took a chance and jump several classes this fictional landscape painting. An academic dare you pay with a reprimand, unless the experimental box fits. That's exactly what happened. I win the approval of the master and exposure grasp the picture looks. An artist follows his instinct. It should be made tame but never restrain his curiosity.


landscape of palm trees. Oil on canvas.
This was my second work other oil recommendation of a good friend Dr. mine. It is also a fictional landscape. This work was very controversial because it was a time of economic ups and downs. But it was the landscape where I learned to better manage the brushstrokes in the clouds.

Angel in the heavenly shell. Authors: Jonathan RL & Massiel P. Radamieru (UNFINISHED)
Another experimental paint. But this was a job for four hands. Laborada with a friend and fellow artist we set to work this work was never completed. The issue is an angel with female silhouette emerging from inside an egg. The wonderful silhouette allowed us to explore and jump academic order. We left our level. Because that is painting, experimentation and concerns.




Commissioned by my dear friend/ colleague to paint that beautiful naked above. Also a work of fiction based on real issues like the couch and color of the walls belonging to the owner of the box.








                        city hall & cultural Eduardo Brito in sight of puerto plata
And finally here let me work perfected in the Outlook and meritorious Amerito my graduation, apart from the results of Anatomy, School of Arts State University. A project that was donated to the university UASD regional headquarters. Is contained in the City of my hometown, San Felipe de Puerto Plata and beside the Cultural Eduardo Brito in sight.

The oil is a great tool for painting. It is sensual and friendly (sometimes stubborn). But every artist works with the most desired.

Almost all pictures on my beginnings were experimental or whim. And I'm very happy about that because these whims took me to improve despite the difficulties of life.

I tell my readers who are dipping into this artistic readiness or otherwise to never give up. Never repress, do not give in to destructive criticism. Never pigeonholed. Do not let a brotherhood tell them how to walk, you decide. Art is free.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario